Sabado, Marso 22, 2014

Natural Makeup Series: Dewy Skin Foundation Routine

As I've promised, I'm going to teach you how I do my dewy, glowing skin makeup look without having to use expensive products. All the brands I will be mentioning are available in drugstores ( Watsons preferably) and department stores. The dewy, moisturized, and glowing foundation routine has been topping the list of the most popular makeup looks. In this tutorial, I won't be using any highlighters, but instead I am going to use some alternatives that worked for me. I'm sure this will also work for you :)

Materials:
1. BB Cream - I have two BB creams: Holika Holika Clearing Petite BB Cream and Shawill BB Cream
2. Tinted Moisturizer - Elf Tinted moisturizer ( choose your own shade)
3. Facial Mist - I use the one from The Face Shop Jeju Marine Pure Water Facial Mist for only P 250 4. Foundation brush
5. Loose powder
6. Concealer - essential 3in1

Steps:
 1. Facial Mist - Spray facial mist all over the face. Spray 20cm away from the face then tap gently to set them on the skin.
2. Moisturizer - Put a very small amount of moisturizer just enough to coat the whole face lightly. Avoid the nose area because it tends to aggravate the oiliness ( if you have oily skin).
3. Conceal.
4. Mix an ample amount of tinted moisturizer and bb cream at the back of your hand. Then dip a foundation brush to apply it on the face. Make sure to cover everything below the jaw.
5. Set the lower points of the face ( the one that doesn't reflect too much light) with powder. Do not put powder at the T- zone, cheek bones, and the bridge of your nose. Cover the face light enough that you wouldn't matttify the shine.

Done!
Note: May not be suited for oily skin. This routine is best worn during cold climate.
Thank you very much!

Comments, suggestions, questions?
Drop by a message!

Next: Eyes:What's the best look for the shape of my eyes?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento