Sabado, Marso 15, 2014

Magandang Gabi!

Gabi kasi nung ginawa ko 'tong post na 'to, kaya magandang gabi :P

Hi everyone! This is my first post in my new blog Filipina Beauty- A Makeup Blog.
Before I start posting threads or articles, I'd like to introduce myself first. My name is Maria, but you can also call me Ria o Mar. Ah! Whatever suits you. I am from Philippines and I'm a pure Filipino citizen. This is my first time to write a blog entry so if you have any suggestions to improve my content, don't hesitate to drop by comments below. I apologize for my dull Blogger theme because I'm still finding cool themes that I can use to decorate my space. :P (So, nag-apologize pa talaga sa readers? Chos!)

The reason why I decided to make a makeup blog is to impart my knowledge and share my passion. I love makeup, but I rarely put on makeup in school or what. I still consider myself conservative but 'maarte' in a different way lol. Btw, I will be using local makeup products that are easily accessible in my country. I created this blog in order to share my ideas on how I actually experiment with the products I have. Most of you may be feeling overwhelmed by how expensive the products that other makeup tutorials teach you to use. Hmmm, in the following articles that I will be posting, I will teach you to be creative with the products you have, without having to spend so much.

Because I'm a newbie, I am seriously open to comments, suggestions, and reactions!
Email me at sweetpopsicles33@gmail.com

I speak English, Filipino, and Ilonggo lol. Babush!

- Maria

(Samantha Kreston is an alias)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento